- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Yvonne Jegede slams men who report their wives to family members
Popular actress, Yvonne Jegede who recently shared her pregnancy photos has slammed men who report their wives to family members.
Yvonne Jegede said men who do this should start wearing pampers.
“Any man who is still running to his family to report his wife at every little misunderstanding should start to wear pampers,” she posted online.”
Yvonne Jegede who is married to rapper Abounce recently opened up on the marital crisis she’s facing.
“We started having issues before the birth of Xavier (their son). I think I was about two to three months pregnant when the issues came. Immediately the issues came, there was never a dull moment, it just kept going up and up and it got worse and it got bad and today here we are,” she said.
“Right now, we are not living together, and we are not living as husband and wife, we are not husband and wife anymore and I would say a mutual agreement to go our separate ways. It didn’t work out, it wasn’t working out.”
Jegede who also responded to rumours about the paternity of her son Xavier, saying Abounce “is 100% sure he’s his son”.