- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Yvonne Jegede slams men who report their wives to family members
Popular actress, Yvonne Jegede who recently shared her pregnancy photos has slammed men who report their wives to family members.
Yvonne Jegede said men who do this should start wearing pampers.
“Any man who is still running to his family to report his wife at every little misunderstanding should start to wear pampers,” she posted online.”
Yvonne Jegede who is married to rapper Abounce recently opened up on the marital crisis she’s facing.
“We started having issues before the birth of Xavier (their son). I think I was about two to three months pregnant when the issues came. Immediately the issues came, there was never a dull moment, it just kept going up and up and it got worse and it got bad and today here we are,” she said.
“Right now, we are not living together, and we are not living as husband and wife, we are not husband and wife anymore and I would say a mutual agreement to go our separate ways. It didn’t work out, it wasn’t working out.”
Jegede who also responded to rumours about the paternity of her son Xavier, saying Abounce “is 100% sure he’s his son”.