- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
An executive of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos state chapter, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, joined a host of others yesterday to celebrate the birthday of Abba Kyari, the Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) commanding the IGP’s intelligence response team.
Abba Kyari, who recently turned a year older, was hosted to a surprise birthday dinner with friends and colleagues yesterday in Lagos.
Internet users have shared their opinion on the “unholy”union between the crime buster Abba Kyari and MC Oluomo due to his ‘reputation’.
Meanwhile, Mc Oluomo is celebrating his birthday today, two months after surviving a stab wound which was inflicted on him at a political rally of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Lagos State.
Watch the video from MC Oluomo’s birthday celebration below.