- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Mother Films Herself Having Sex With 4-Year-Old Son, Gets Arrested (Photo)
A mother who allegedly filmed herself having sex with her four-year-old son before selling the clips on the dark net has been arrested in Ukraine. Police raided the flat of the 26 year old in the city of Vinnytsia in the Vinnytsia Oblast region and found numerous video files stored on her computer.
The mother, who has not been named to protect the identity of the victim, had reportedly been selling the footage for 3,000 Ukrainian hryvnias (£85) each.
In total, she filmed and sold about 30 videos and got around 90,000 (£2,500) for them, the anti-cybercrime police have said.
The woman also took pornographic pictures with her son which she then sold on the dark web as well.
During the police raid, the mother said: ‘A young woman got in touch with me via email and offered me a job. ‘I had to search online for children who would be willing to take part in porn shooting for money.
‘I was supposed to film the children at their home while their parents are away or invite them to my place. ‘Also, I had to look for parents who would not mind to let their children be filmed in porn clips for money
‘Then she offered me to try it with my son saying that there is nothing to be afraid of and I agreed.’
The mother was arrested and taken into custody. Police also took her computer and other evidence for further examination.