- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Nigerian woman devastated after husband who impregnated her sister was caught sleeping with their biological daughter; Defiles 2 other children
A randy husband identified as Richard is accused of sleeping with his three daughters and has impregnated wife’s sister.
According to a 63- year-old businesswoman, Mrs Mabel Alli, she’s no longer interested in her 41-year-old marriage to husband, Richard because he sexually molested all their three daughters and was a Womaniser.
“After impregnating my sister, he took one of our daughters to the hospital to have an abortion.
“My 13-year-old girl also reported to me that he always sneaks into her room to have intercourse with her.
“I have caught my husband red handed on top of our third daughter. My friends and domestic staff are not exempted, I have caught with them too”
She said that her husband was fetish and also wanted to use her for money ritual in order to finance his political ambition.
“He has taken me to various herbalists in Badagry, Sango and other places for money ritual; I followed him because he said it was for goodwill.
“I stopped following him to herbalists when the last herbalist he took me to asked me to come alone the following day but I went with one of our daughters.
“He told me that I should stop following my husband about and should run for my life as he wanted to use me for ritual or make me mad, so he can inherit my properties which include cars and houses.
“My husband collects money from me using charms, spent it on his political ambition but he eventually lose the election.
Mabel alleged that her husband does not take care of the children.
“Everything rests on me, I shoulder all his responsibilities of feeding the family, paying the children school fees among other responsibilities.
These complain was made in Igando Customary Court in Lagos where Mabel begs for terminate the union.
She said I am no longer interested because my husband wants to kill me,” she told the court.
However, Richard, who denied all the allegations, welcomed the divorce suit, saying he too was no longer interested in the marriage.
He claimed that he was the source of his wife’s wealth.
After listening to the submissions of the estranged couple, the President of the Court, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, adjourned the case until May 2, for judgment.