- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Victim of domestic violence rescued from committing suicide in Enugu hangs herself a day after
A young Lady identified as Oluchi, has hanged herself, just a day after she made attempt to commit suicide by drinking a poisonous substance, but was rescued.
The incident happened yesterday, in Aku, Igbo Etiti LGA of Enugu State on Friday.
According to reports, the woman was said to have suffered serious domestic violence from her husband since they wedded in 2014 which reportedly led to her developing a mental sickness.
She was later abandoned by the husband, who then moved to Port Harcourt, Rivers State. All pleas that he should take care of her mental health fell on deaf ears.
However, on Thursday, Oluchi took a poisonous substance to end it all, but was rescued, only to hang herself yesterday.