- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Nigerian actress and singer, Bisola Aiyeola, who is also known for her participation in music talent show, Project Fame, and BBNaija reality TV show, recently took to her Instagram page to share a series of old photos.
The entertainment industry is filled with glamorous looking ladies and gentlemen and their fans are accustomed to seeing them as being larger than life. However, everybody has a past including celebs and they show a peek of it from time to time.
The photos covered moments from her childhood to adulthood as she explained what each of them meant to her.
Bisola explained that the first photo was of her graduating from nursery to primary school and that the second photo was from her confirmation day as a proud catholic member.
She further added that it is her best photo because at the time, she felt that she could fight off every evil and that her name would be number one in heaven.
The actress explained that the third photo is from about 13 or 14 years ago when she was on bridesmaid duties. Finally she added that the fourth photo was from her fourth birthday.
View this post on Instagram
Hallo Fam of mine. I woke up Feeling nostalgic about the good old days? #TBT First pic was me graduating from Nursery to primary. Second pic was my confirmation day (proud catholic). Third pic was me as a brides maid in 2006/07 I’m not too sure. Fourth pic was my 4th Birthday. Of these pics the 2nd is my best cos in my mind I was like I could fight off all forms of evil and that my name would be number 1 in heaven ( so help me God) Please share your best childhood memories/ moment with me! #TBT #GoodOldDays #TMC #TMPLMusic #iambisola #BeTheMovement
Bisola has obviously come a long way and she is sure thankful for growth.