- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Billionaire daughter Temi Otedola stuns in new lovely photos
A daughter of one of the richest men in Africa, Temi Otedola has warmed up her followers to stunning new photos as she looks stylishly glowed up in a wine and black ensemble.
It was earlier gathered that Temi Otedola, daughter of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, who had taken to social media to mark the celebration of her birthday.
In a post she shared on social media, the young lady who clocked 23, penned a short message to herself, in which she noted that she should start acting like the adult she was.
The fashion queen has now taken to popular micro blogging platform Twitter, with stunning new pictures.
In the photos, Otedola rocks a simple yet eye-catching look. The fashion forward young lady was spotted in a wine colored long sleeve tops, paired with a nice looking black jean.
She completes her look with a ponytail and light make-up which features a bold lipstick color.
See her tweet below:
— Temi Otedola (@jtofashion) March 23, 2019
Some of her followers took to the comment section to gush over the look.
See reactions below:
We the cute girls association of Twitter hereby ban you from posting pictures again ?….you can't come and be oppressing us with overdose cuteness ?
— Rare (@rhowzeey) March 23, 2019
Hey boo you are a dowry of beauty because it pays to look at your glowing skin#ThinkAboutIt
— Klymax (@klymaxofficial) March 23, 2019
— TossMann (@MannToss) March 23, 2019
Meanwhile, we had previously gathered that Femi Otedola’s daughter, Temi, clocked 23. To celebrate she took to social media to share a cute photo of herself posing beside her birthday cake. Temi also added that she now needs to act like the adult that she is.