- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Couple who are both FRSC officers fights in Ebonyi State, wife shares injury from domestic violence (photo)
An official with the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), has been accused of domestic violence against his wife who is said to also be a Road Safety officer.
According to Dean Otu, the Road Safety officer identified as Mr Stephen Abua who is serving in Ebonyi State but hails from Ogoja, in Cross River State – allegedly assaulted his wife, Mrs Mary Abua, earlier today.
It is alleged that the wife was assaulted because she has no male son and also for her salary to be remitted to him for disbursement.
Dean who lives in Ikot Ansa, Cross River state, wrote on Facebook;
This is what a Road Safety Officer, Mr Stephen Abua currently serving in Ebonyi State did to his wife, Mrs Mary Abua, who is also an Officer of the same Commission serving in Enugu some hours ago.
Both of whom are from Ogoja, in Cross River State. Reasons being that:
(1). She is always putting to bed baby girls
(2). Her salary be remitted to him for disbursement. We demand to know from the Commission if this is the condition for service. Violence against Women?……