- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
‘My boobs is my biggest my selling point’ – Nollywood actress, Josephine Nwaghanata
Fast rising actress, Josephine Nwaghanata in a recent interview talked about her biggest selling point.
According to Josephine, ‘my boobs get me the most attention, even when I try to cover it up. Some people tell me that they also like my eyes and legs. They say my eyes are captivating but I love my boobs more.
But I don’t intentionally flaunt them all the time. It depends on the occasion. If I am at the beach, of course I will wear beach attire. My boobs cannot be hidden, even if I try to hide them, they keep popping out of my dress.”
On how she started her acting career, Nwaghanata said: “It started when I was little, I would watch some movies and just get angry at how an actor interpreted his/her role and then I would say to myself ‘when I get older I would do better’.
Later, I joined the drama department of my church. For two years, I was made to watch, learn and observe before I finally started acting. It felt like a dream come true, and since then, I’ve been acting both on stage and screen”.