- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
‘My boobs is my biggest my selling point’ – Nollywood actress, Josephine Nwaghanata
Fast rising actress, Josephine Nwaghanata in a recent interview talked about her biggest selling point.
According to Josephine, ‘my boobs get me the most attention, even when I try to cover it up. Some people tell me that they also like my eyes and legs. They say my eyes are captivating but I love my boobs more.
But I don’t intentionally flaunt them all the time. It depends on the occasion. If I am at the beach, of course I will wear beach attire. My boobs cannot be hidden, even if I try to hide them, they keep popping out of my dress.”
On how she started her acting career, Nwaghanata said: “It started when I was little, I would watch some movies and just get angry at how an actor interpreted his/her role and then I would say to myself ‘when I get older I would do better’.
Later, I joined the drama department of my church. For two years, I was made to watch, learn and observe before I finally started acting. It felt like a dream come true, and since then, I’ve been acting both on stage and screen”.