- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
AFCON 2019 Qualifiers: Super Eagles Striker, Ighalo Finishes As Top Scorer
Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has finished the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying series, as the top scorer. Ighalo who plays for Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua, finished with seven goals. The Nigerian frontman netted one more goal than Fiston Abdul-Razak of Burundi, who scored six.
Ighalo bagged one against Seychelles, a brace against Libya, a hat-trick against Libya, and one against Seychelles in the final rounds to move top on the list. Eagles head coach, Gernor Rohr, will be banking on Ighalo to make an impact in this year’s competition, after Nigeria missed out on the last two tournaments in 2015 and 2017.