- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
‘I Consulted A Native Doctor After Suspecting My Wife Of Cheating, Now They Are Sleeping Together’ – Man Reveals
A man who suspected his wife was cheating on him and consulted a native doctor – has been left heartbroken after his partner allegedly ended up having an affair with the spiritualist.
The heartbroken husband now believes the man was a fake native doctor who was only interested in having sex with his wife.
Mvuleni Ntjiyo said his wife Puleng (51) left their home in Moroto Village, outside Thaba Nchu in South Africa on Christmas Eve.
He told Daily Sun: “When my wife started cheating in 2017, she faked illness and claimed to have the calling.“So she sought help in Lesotho but never came back. “I called her relatives in Lesotho and they said she never arrived. I learnt she was having an affair, and that’s when I consulted Dr Mirror.”
Mvuleni said he paid the native doctor. “My wife came back home a few days later but refused to sleep with me and stopped doing housework.
“She said I was evil and vowed to never allow me to have sex with her. I called Dr Mirror again and he inserted his fingers in her private part. He said something was having sex with my wife and causing her to deny me sex.”
Mvuleni said his wife continued to consult the native doctor and would come home late and sleep on the floor.
“She and the kids left on Christmas Eve and I later heard she was seeing the native doctor. “Dr Mirror failed to help me. I want a refund. It’s fine if my wife doesn’t come back.”
But Puleng said she left because her husband was abusive. “I’m not sleeping with Dr Mirror and I don’t want to go back to my husband,” she said.
But Dr Mirror, whose real name is John Mbeleko, said he did help Mvuleni. “I don’t think he will get a refund. I’m not sleeping with his wife. That man is a liar,” he said.