- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
‘I Consulted A Native Doctor After Suspecting My Wife Of Cheating, Now They Are Sleeping Together’ – Man Reveals
A man who suspected his wife was cheating on him and consulted a native doctor – has been left heartbroken after his partner allegedly ended up having an affair with the spiritualist.
The heartbroken husband now believes the man was a fake native doctor who was only interested in having sex with his wife.
Mvuleni Ntjiyo said his wife Puleng (51) left their home in Moroto Village, outside Thaba Nchu in South Africa on Christmas Eve.
He told Daily Sun: “When my wife started cheating in 2017, she faked illness and claimed to have the calling.“So she sought help in Lesotho but never came back. “I called her relatives in Lesotho and they said she never arrived. I learnt she was having an affair, and that’s when I consulted Dr Mirror.”
Mvuleni said he paid the native doctor. “My wife came back home a few days later but refused to sleep with me and stopped doing housework.
“She said I was evil and vowed to never allow me to have sex with her. I called Dr Mirror again and he inserted his fingers in her private part. He said something was having sex with my wife and causing her to deny me sex.”
Mvuleni said his wife continued to consult the native doctor and would come home late and sleep on the floor.
“She and the kids left on Christmas Eve and I later heard she was seeing the native doctor. “Dr Mirror failed to help me. I want a refund. It’s fine if my wife doesn’t come back.”
But Puleng said she left because her husband was abusive. “I’m not sleeping with Dr Mirror and I don’t want to go back to my husband,” she said.
But Dr Mirror, whose real name is John Mbeleko, said he did help Mvuleni. “I don’t think he will get a refund. I’m not sleeping with his wife. That man is a liar,” he said.