- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
FFK reacts to beauty queen who died due to buttocks enlargement
Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, FFK, has reacted to the death of a beauty queen who died as a result of buttocks enlargement surgery performed on her.
The beauty queen who is the 2013 Face of Democracy Transformation, Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam, died on February 3rd after a 31days coma from December 30th when the surgical operation was done on her by an American uncertified Surgeon, Dr. Anu.
Reacting to the death of the beauty queen, FFK tweeted:
Just heard about the ex-beauty queen who died during a buttock enlargement procedure in Lagos. So Sad. And what a terrible way to go. The surgeon that did the operation is now on the run. Those that are not satisfied with their buttocks must beware. Vanity upon vanity! RIP.