- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
FFK reacts to beauty queen who died due to buttocks enlargement
Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, FFK, has reacted to the death of a beauty queen who died as a result of buttocks enlargement surgery performed on her.
The beauty queen who is the 2013 Face of Democracy Transformation, Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam, died on February 3rd after a 31days coma from December 30th when the surgical operation was done on her by an American uncertified Surgeon, Dr. Anu.
Reacting to the death of the beauty queen, FFK tweeted:
Just heard about the ex-beauty queen who died during a buttock enlargement procedure in Lagos. So Sad. And what a terrible way to go. The surgeon that did the operation is now on the run. Those that are not satisfied with their buttocks must beware. Vanity upon vanity! RIP.