- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Mother’s only child killed by truck as thug drags steering wheel with driver
An Ogun state-based woman, Temi Odejimi, is currently mourning the loss of her only child, 13 year old Michael, who was killed by a truck at Magboro bus stop in the state on Tuesday March 26th.
According to reports, Michael who is an SS2 student of the Suncity College, Magboro, Ogun State, was returning home from school on the day of the incident. Michael and other students boarded a tricycle that will take them to their bus stop. While the driver of the tricycle was waiting for one more passenger, thugs in the area popularly known as Agberos, flagged a truck driver down and demanded that he gave them N100. The driver refused and the thug climbed the car and began to struggle for the steering with the driver.
In the process, the driver lost control and rammed into the tricycle that Michael was inside. Sadly, Michael who would have turned 14 years old on April 5th, died on the spot.
Confirming the incident, the state police command spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the thug had been arrested.