- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Woman shares her love story with husband, it really worth reading
A woman who goes by the name Nguuma Abel Gbuusu, has taken to Facebook to narrate her love story with husband.
The woman in her story mentioned that she met her husband while he had nothing, but she loved him and he loved her in return. But with endurance, things began to take a new and better turn and today they are living the good life
Read her story:
I’ve battled with this post but I’ve decided to share it- hoping I encourage someone, and in no way am I boasting.
The bike is what I met my husband with. He will pick me on it and take me round town. See, he was a graduate but was a road side welder making iron doors, chairs, tables and burglary proofs ( I was also also a graduate ).
I have always been plus size, so imagine me seating on this love jet with no back seat around town. On Sundays, he will borrow his younger brothers jincheng and take me to Mr Biggs and buy me ice cream, then drop me home and thank me for making his day! ?
I told him God forbid that I marry a poor man, but I liked him! So we continued. Then he bought a bus, then a golf, that I would have to push to start sometimes,or in d middle of d road, car will stop n he will start repairing car with me there o. I was embarrassed, but me I liked d guy, and he was hard working n good to me.
He will always tell me to trust him, he will use d rest of our lives to reward me for taking the risk in marrying him.
Thank God for my mother that always told me never to laugh at a hard worker, so I stopped looking down on him.
See,My husband is so brilliant! He bought a car Engine and converted to a generator, then got tired of d generator and converted it back to a car Engine. There is no spare part of a car he can’t fabricate, no not one! So I knew he will blow, but honestly, I had no idea when that would happen. Never would I have thought that he will buy me a car in d next at least 2 years. (We have been married for close to 4 years now)
Well, 3 weeks ago, to mark his birthday, he bought me this state of d art car (picture below)parked it in front of our house, snapped it n sent to me. He used 3 weeks to beg me to accept it cos i was beefing him (yes, I’m spoilt, I know )
He thoughtfully looked into specifications to suit my size, height, battle d heat flushes it have, car fridge cos I drink a lot of water, and a lot more.
Pls help me thank my husband Engr Abel Gbuusu , I’m grateful.
Sis, if d guy hustles, and is good to u, go for him. Your ticket won’t cut, I assure u!
True Life Story Told By Nguuma Abel Gbuusu