- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
You glow differently when you’re not hating – Churchill allegedly shades his ex
Tonto Dikeh’s Estranged Husband, Olakunle Churchill, has taken to Instagram to share seemingly throw shades after he shared an image with the inscription You glow differently when you’re not hating.
You would recall Mr. Churchill, who is the father of Tonto’s son, King, has been on the receiving end of consistent bashing from Tonto on Instagram over their irreconcilable difference.
He also wrote ;
Be positive. Happy holiday
Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
Haters only hate the things they can’t have and the people they can’t be.
A person hates you for 3 reasons
1) They want to be you.
2) They hate themselves.
3) They see you as a threat.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain… and most do. Haters don’t hate you, they hate themselves. Because you’re a reflection of what they wish to be. Believe in yourself and all that you are. And don’t forget to love your haters.
They keep you motivated. How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged.