- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
You glow differently when you’re not hating – Churchill allegedly shades his ex
Tonto Dikeh’s Estranged Husband, Olakunle Churchill, has taken to Instagram to share seemingly throw shades after he shared an image with the inscription You glow differently when you’re not hating.
You would recall Mr. Churchill, who is the father of Tonto’s son, King, has been on the receiving end of consistent bashing from Tonto on Instagram over their irreconcilable difference.
He also wrote ;
Be positive. Happy holiday
Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
Haters only hate the things they can’t have and the people they can’t be.
A person hates you for 3 reasons
1) They want to be you.
2) They hate themselves.
3) They see you as a threat.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain… and most do. Haters don’t hate you, they hate themselves. Because you’re a reflection of what they wish to be. Believe in yourself and all that you are. And don’t forget to love your haters.
They keep you motivated. How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged.