- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
Rising Ghanaian rapper Mawuli Younggod has reportedly disappeared immediately a car he was driving got involved in an accident.
Mawuli Younggod, one of rapper Medikal’s protege, is said to have been in the company of friends when the accident happened in Accra on Sunday.
According to a Celebritiesbuzz report, an eyewitness said the accident occurred shortly after Mawuli and his crew – made up of his manager and a friend, had finished buying fuel from a filling station.
They were said to be over speeding and in an attempt to overtake a water tanker on the road, their car veered off the road and somersaulted twice.
The group was then taken to the Ridge Hospital for treatment, however, it was noted by the rescue team that Mawuli, who was driving the car himself, was nowhere to be found.
The rapper who was driving the car was said to have disappeared from the accident scene.
Younggod, according to reports, has been living in affluence even before he delved into music.
See photos of his cars:
His latest song Blessings featuring Medikal is still getting massive air plays across Ghana.