- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Kolade Johnson: Face of SARS officials who shot young man dead in Lagos unveiled as Police parade their accused officers
Police parade officers accused of killing Koldae Johnsonas they reveal their identities
Inspector Ogunyemi Olalekan and Sergeant Godwin Orji are two of officers linked to the shooting of Kolade Johnson as named by the Nigerian Police.
The Police also confirmed that the two men have been “subjected to internal disciplinary procedures”.
A tweet from their verified @PoliceNG handle read: “The men suspected to have carried out the shooting of Kolade Johnson have been apprehended and subjected to internal disciplinary procedures.
“The CP has revealed their names as (1) Insp Ogunyemi Olalekan and (2) Sgt Godwin Orji attached to Anti Cultism Squad.”
The victim was alleged to have been shot by a member of a police team, while he was watching a Premier League fixture between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur in Lagos on Sunday.
Johnson’s death has sparked widespread criticism, with a renewed call on the Federal Government to end the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (F-SARS) unit of the police.