- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
A man got more than he bargained for on Thursday, April 4, 2019, after slapping his wife in the presence of his sister-in-law in Lagos.
The man had stormed his sister-in-law’s shop along the Igando-Ikotun road to continue dragging an issue he had with his wife. In the course of their argument, he slapped her, prompting her to call in her two brothers, who swiftly moved in and stabbed him.
However, while being dragged to the hospital, the husband vowed that the fight has just begun.
Watch the video below;