- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Nigerian recording artist, performer and entertainer Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, formerly known as Kiss Daniel, now “Kizz Daniel” is in the news again for mobilising policemen to arrest one of his ex-signee, Demmie Vee.
A viral video making rounds online, captured the moment Kizz Daniel mobilized policemen to arrest his ex-signee Demmie Vee at his house
According to eyewitnesses the Fly Boy CEO might have started an outright war with the move.
It was further alleged that Kizz Daniel arrived with policemen to arrest Demmie Vee at his house in Lekki, however he was not home at that time.
It was gathered that the Fly Boy Inc ex-signee wasn’t home at that time as he had gone for a show.
Sources say their dispute may be connected with revenues generated as Demmie Vee, as an artiste under the singer’s label.
However Demmie Vee on his own part claimed that he felt they settled the incident before now.
Here is the video below;
Kizz Daniel mobilizes policemen to arrest ex-signee, Demmie Vee at his house pic.twitter.com/wooFxdnHoo
— Uncle Suru (@unclexofficial) April 6, 2019