- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
15-yr-old girl who was declared missing in Sapele found after 3 days in boyfriend’s house
A teenage girl has been found following her disappearance which left her family in pains. The 15-year-old girl was declared missing three days ago in Delta state and had her pictures circulated on social media in a bid to find her.
She was re-united with her family on Friday, April 5th, as she revealed she was not kidnapped, induced or cajoled by anyone and that she only went to spend some time with her boyfriend at Ofortokun Road, Sapele, Delta.
Meanwhile, the incident has attracted many reactions;
Facebook user Iquo Esua wrote; The children of this generation and prick matter! Both her and d boy shld be arrested.
Ukwesa Onoriode Ritabell said; his generation sha, even wen I was 22 na war to sleep out, is only wen am in sch that I can even visit people from sch. All this children don tear eyes..