- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
15-yr-old girl who was declared missing in Sapele found after 3 days in boyfriend’s house
A teenage girl has been found following her disappearance which left her family in pains. The 15-year-old girl was declared missing three days ago in Delta state and had her pictures circulated on social media in a bid to find her.
She was re-united with her family on Friday, April 5th, as she revealed she was not kidnapped, induced or cajoled by anyone and that she only went to spend some time with her boyfriend at Ofortokun Road, Sapele, Delta.
Meanwhile, the incident has attracted many reactions;
Facebook user Iquo Esua wrote; The children of this generation and prick matter! Both her and d boy shld be arrested.
Ukwesa Onoriode Ritabell said; his generation sha, even wen I was 22 na war to sleep out, is only wen am in sch that I can even visit people from sch. All this children don tear eyes..