- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
A Nigerian couple based in New Jersey in the United States, Mr. Samuel Ekene Iloabuchi and his wife, Ada, have given birth to a bouncing baby girl after ten years of marriage.
A clergy, Uche Ume took to his Facebook page to share the testimony.
According to reports, the couple named the baby girl ‘Chizitelu Kendra Iloabuchi’.
Congratulations to the new parents.