- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
IPOB drags Edo community to court in Austria over stolen Biafran Flag
IPOB And Edo Community Clash In Austria Over ‘Stolen’ Biafran Flag
Some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), appeared in court today over a case proceeding between IPOB Austria and Edo community in Austria.
According to the pro-Biafran group, the Edo community in Austria stole the Biafran flag in a football friendly match between Nigeria and Czech Republic last year June at the Rudolf-Tonn-Stadion and denied knowing anything about it.
The IPOB group which claimed it had video proof of the alleged theft – decided to follow the issue in a legal way after the denial.
According to reports, the court case was adjourned for the next hearing.