- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
IPOB drags Edo community to court in Austria over stolen Biafran Flag
IPOB And Edo Community Clash In Austria Over ‘Stolen’ Biafran Flag
Some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), appeared in court today over a case proceeding between IPOB Austria and Edo community in Austria.
According to the pro-Biafran group, the Edo community in Austria stole the Biafran flag in a football friendly match between Nigeria and Czech Republic last year June at the Rudolf-Tonn-Stadion and denied knowing anything about it.
The IPOB group which claimed it had video proof of the alleged theft – decided to follow the issue in a legal way after the denial.
According to reports, the court case was adjourned for the next hearing.