- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Kenya to deport 33 Nigerians who disguised as students to sell drugs (photo)
33 Nigerians accused of dealing in illegal drugs face deportation from Kenya
The Police in Kenya have arrested 33 Nigerians, who are staying in the country illegally and are also involved in drug deals. They were arrested during a raid of Kasarani yesterday April 11th.
According to Kenyan police chief, Peter Kimani, the Nigerians allegedly disguised as students to carry out their drug business.
Kimani said the suspects have been operating secretly around the “United States International University-Africa (USIU) as well as the Kenyatta University (KU) with the intention of selling drugs”.
The Nigerians, along with an Eriterian, were also linked to a series of bank robberies in Kenya.
The Police say they will be handed over to the immigration officers from where they will be deported.