- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
You know what makes it even more beautiful, just as she is looking forward to getting married, she is also counting down to celebrating her 50th birthday.
The bride-to-be, Gladys shares how she feels getting married for the first time at 50. Read all about it below:
The feeling of getting married for the first time at fifty is indescribable and we can tell you guys that her husband to be, Ian feels on top of the world to have her by his side. Despite their pasts experiences, Gladys and Ian never for a second, gave up on love and it’s so amazing to see two hearts bound by love agree to stay by each other forever.
Like JoyBell C. Says, “You can talk with someone for years, every day, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever. Connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.”
See more photos below.