- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
A suspected Yahoo Boy was caught hiding inside chair during the raid in Ogun State.
A statement from the agency says the arrest of the suspects was not an easy task as most of them hid themselves in some ridiculous places in the house where they were arrested. Some of the suspects hid themselves inside chairs and the rest, but they were smoked out.
Aged between 15 and 39 years, the suspects were arrested at Liberty Estate, Laderin area of Abeokuta, Ogun during an early morning sting operation carried out by men of the commission.
Due to the timing, the suspects were taken by surprise when the EFCC operatives swept on them at one of their notorious havens in the ancient city.
Charms being used by suspects discovered by EFCC officials
Fourteen of them claimed to be undergraduates, while 18 others said they are self-employed in various vocations. Items recovered from them include six exotic cars, laptops, mobile phones, several documents containing false pretences and fetish objects.
The suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
See more photos from the operation below.