- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
A suspected Yahoo Boy was caught hiding inside chair during the raid in Ogun State.
A statement from the agency says the arrest of the suspects was not an easy task as most of them hid themselves in some ridiculous places in the house where they were arrested. Some of the suspects hid themselves inside chairs and the rest, but they were smoked out.
Aged between 15 and 39 years, the suspects were arrested at Liberty Estate, Laderin area of Abeokuta, Ogun during an early morning sting operation carried out by men of the commission.
Due to the timing, the suspects were taken by surprise when the EFCC operatives swept on them at one of their notorious havens in the ancient city.
Charms being used by suspects discovered by EFCC officials
Fourteen of them claimed to be undergraduates, while 18 others said they are self-employed in various vocations. Items recovered from them include six exotic cars, laptops, mobile phones, several documents containing false pretences and fetish objects.
The suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
See more photos from the operation below.