- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Another Nigerian Air Force officer killed in a Parachute accident one week after chopper accident
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is sad to announce the passing of one of its airmen, Corporal Meshach Iliya Komo, who died in Kaduna today, 14 April 2019, in a parachuting accident during recurrency training.
Recall that one of the Air force officers involved in the fight against insurgency suffered a setback on Sunday when the rotor of their helicopter killed an ACM simply identified as Umar.
One week after the helicopter accident, Nigerian Air Force lost another Airman, Corporal Meshach Iliya Komo in parachuting accident during training in Kaduna.
On behalf officers, airmen and airwomen of the NAF, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, while commiserating with the family of the late airman over the irreparable loss prayed that the Almighty God grants his soul eternal rest.
The incident was confirmed by Air Commodore IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA, The Director of Public Relations and Information for Nigerian Air Force