- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Another Nigerian Air Force officer killed in a Parachute accident one week after chopper accident
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is sad to announce the passing of one of its airmen, Corporal Meshach Iliya Komo, who died in Kaduna today, 14 April 2019, in a parachuting accident during recurrency training.
Recall that one of the Air force officers involved in the fight against insurgency suffered a setback on Sunday when the rotor of their helicopter killed an ACM simply identified as Umar.
One week after the helicopter accident, Nigerian Air Force lost another Airman, Corporal Meshach Iliya Komo in parachuting accident during training in Kaduna.
On behalf officers, airmen and airwomen of the NAF, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, while commiserating with the family of the late airman over the irreparable loss prayed that the Almighty God grants his soul eternal rest.
The incident was confirmed by Air Commodore IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA, The Director of Public Relations and Information for Nigerian Air Force