- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Football’s Strongest Player Who Is A Nigerian Talks About Joining Wrestling
Nigerian footballer who’s been labelled football’s strongest player, has admitted that stepping into the world of wrestling is a possibility. 36-year-old Adebayo Akinfenwa may well be considering what to do once his playing days are over. A meeting with Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and the fact his kids are fans of the sport could play a role in a switch to the ring.
“We have had conversations,” he remarked about a jump to WWE on The Football Social. “I’m into WWE because my kids are.
“I got the chance to meet The Rock and we had a little conversation. “So watch this space, who knows.”
The striker is enjoying his third year with Wycombe, netting 17 goals en route to promotion and a League Two Player of the Season nomination in 2017/18.
When asked if he could beat The Rock, Akinfenwa was clear: “What? Of course, yeah.”
In discussing his wrestling name and signature move, he added: “It will just be something like Beast and I’ll have the Beast Slam, who knows.”