- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
#GameofThronesSeason8: Gwendoline Christie on how show affected her
Gwendoline Christie of the popular series Game Of Thrones, has said that the show ‘squeezed every drop’ out of her.
The actress, who stars as Brienne Of Tarth in the fantasy series, opened up about saying goodbye to the show and her beloved character after so long.
It appears she won’t miss the workload, as she admitted:
‘It was just a lot, a lot, a lot. It was a lot! … I agree with Kit. They squeezed the orange. Every last drop of juice out of that orange! And just a husk was left behind.’
However, she makes no secret of the impact that the show had on her life, confessing to the Guardian’s Weekend magazine:
‘That character has changed my life. I feel emotional. I feel emoji – the tears straight down, and the scream
And her stint on the show has helped her in a host of ways, with the 40-year-old previously revealing that it allowed her to deal with body insecurities.
‘I remember when I had my hair cut off, the armour, the mud … I completely changed the way that I looked. I knew I had to overcome the things that I was uncomfortable with, like my androgyny, my height, my physical strength, feeling like an outsider, being told I was an outsider. ‘It’s definitely given me more confidence.’ she recalled