- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Third Year Student Stabbed Multiple Times By Her Boyfriend
A young lady is said to be currently battling for her life after being stabbed multiple times by her boyfriend. The Third Year student of Pwani University in Kenya, Naomi Chepkemboi was involved in an altercation with the said boyfriend before she was stabbed in the chest.
Reports indicate that the attacker identified as Henry Kipkoech is a student at Kenyatta University. It was gathered that the suspect arrived at Naomi’s house in the morning carrying a bag that was found to contain three knives.
He then allegedly locked the room and proceeded to attack the girl who raised an alarm, alerting fellow students who rescued her.
Naomi Chepkemoi, a third-year student at Pwani University is fighting for her life at the Coast General Hospital after being stabbed multiple times by her boyfriend who is already in police custody.#NationsWillRiseAndSing pic.twitter.com/zPZ3yCRBoz
— Abdinasir Adan (@Counsel_Nassir) April 14, 2019
She is currently receiving treatment at the Coast General Hospital where she was rushed soon after the incident.
The man was arrested and taken to the Kilifi Police Station as investigations into the matter continue.