- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Third Year Student Stabbed Multiple Times By Her Boyfriend
A young lady is said to be currently battling for her life after being stabbed multiple times by her boyfriend. The Third Year student of Pwani University in Kenya, Naomi Chepkemboi was involved in an altercation with the said boyfriend before she was stabbed in the chest.
Reports indicate that the attacker identified as Henry Kipkoech is a student at Kenyatta University. It was gathered that the suspect arrived at Naomi’s house in the morning carrying a bag that was found to contain three knives.
He then allegedly locked the room and proceeded to attack the girl who raised an alarm, alerting fellow students who rescued her.
Naomi Chepkemoi, a third-year student at Pwani University is fighting for her life at the Coast General Hospital after being stabbed multiple times by her boyfriend who is already in police custody.#NationsWillRiseAndSing pic.twitter.com/zPZ3yCRBoz
— Abdinasir Adan (@Counsel_Nassir) April 14, 2019
She is currently receiving treatment at the Coast General Hospital where she was rushed soon after the incident.
The man was arrested and taken to the Kilifi Police Station as investigations into the matter continue.