- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
VIDEO: 15-Year-Old US Born Nigerian Football Star Reacts After Being Dropped From AFCON Squad
Multiple reports have it that Feyenoord teen sensation, Lateef Omidiji Jr who plays in Netherlands, might not be interested in playing for Nigeria again after previously switching allegiance from the United States.
This was after he was dropped from the Golden Eaglets list for African Cup of Nations AFCON U-17 to be held in Tanzania. The 15-year-old wonder kid deleted all pictures associating him with the Green and White National colours of Nigeria on Twitter and wrote; “move on wit international football…
According to reports, the family of the US born player believed that he has done enough to be included in the final list of 21 players for the tournament and suspected his exclusion was beyond football reasons.
Lateef is still eligible to play for USA and the Netherlands which he’s said to be really considering.
Lateef Omidiji Jr has made history as the first youngster to be called up to the Nigerian U-17 national team at age 15.
Omidiji Jr has been in the news and in the eye of many top scouts because of his footballing brightness alongside his crude ability to score goals.
Watch video of the youngster below.