- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Mancity Gundogan signs contract extension with Club
Ilkay Gundogan has signed a new contract extension with City, committing him to the Club until 2023.
The German midfielder has proved to be a key member of Pep Guardiola’s squad over the past three seasons and was an instrumental figure in our historic Fourmidables campaign of last year.
A 2016 arrival from Borussia Dortmund, Gundogan was Guardiola’s first signing after taking over as City manager and he has since made 114 appearances, scoring 17 goals.
A hugely talented, creative midfielder who marries intelligence and industry to great effect, the 28-year-old also demonstrated his versatility last term by impressively operating in the holding midfield role on numerous occasions.