- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Barcelona Legend Puyol arrives Nigeria, meets Jay Jay Okocha in Akwa Ibom State (photos)
Spanish football superstar Carles Puyol Saforcada, commonly known as Puyol “The Wall” has landed in Nigeria for the UEFA Champions League Tour Presented By Heineken.
Puyol will be a part of the UEFA Champions League Tour Presented By Heineken® in Nigeria between the 16th-18th of April, 2019.
The tour will be a three day experience that will feature exclusive encounters in Lagos and Uyo and an unmissable match to be played by select consumers and the Spanish superstar, Puyol.
The match which will take place at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, on Tuesday, April 16, will feature former Barcelona and Spain defender, Carles Puyol as captain of the of the Chairman team accompanied by 10 other players from Akwa United against the Shine Shine Bobo team with Austin Okocha as the captain including other ex-internationals and the state commissioner for information, Charles Udoh.