- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
90-year-old Nigerian ‘died and rose’ after 36 hours, converts to a Christian after his resurrection
Nigerian man celebrates his 90-year-old father who ”died and rose again” after 36 hours and became born again.
A Nigerian man, Abraham Adeyosoke, has taken to social media to celebrate his father who he claimed died and rose after 36 hours in January this year.
According to Adeyosoke, whose father turned 90 years old yesterday April 14th, the man had been confirmed dead on January 5th this year but was declared undead on January 7th when he was about to be buried.
”My [email protected] Died & Rose after 36hrs. Now a Christian!.
Jesus is Lord!.
He actually died on Saturday midnight of January 5th as a Moslem. I told them to let him be till Monday evening for Moslem burial because of my Sunday Worship service.
We all left for home on Monday with full burial ceremony arrangements in convoy with my family and close friends..Grave dug, amala, ogunfe and ewedu with “gbegiri flowing.. Less than 15 minutes drive to our hometown, he sneezed and jacked back to life after 36 hours.
He was looking confused when he saw all his families. I instructed that he should be placed at the back of my car. He sat in-between my wife and I. Brought to Lagos and straight to Oluyombo hospital where he was for a week, then brought home with my family. He is hail, healthy, strong and sound now, enjoying my wife’s Amala felefele!.