- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
15-year-old housewife arrested for poisoning her husband in Kano
The Kano state police command have arrested a 15-year-old housewife, Hassana Lawan, of Bechi Village, in Kumbotso Local Government Area (LGA) of the state for allegedly poisoning her 33-year-old husband, Sale Abubakar.
According to a statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Abdullahi Haruna, the command received a report that the suspect gave her husband (Abubakar) food with rat poison today April 16th at about 2pm.
Haruna said the victim was rushed to the Murtala Muhammad Specialist Hospital Kano where he is receiving treatment. He added that once investigation into the matter has been concluded, the suspect would be charged to court.