- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
15-year-old housewife arrested for poisoning her husband in Kano
The Kano state police command have arrested a 15-year-old housewife, Hassana Lawan, of Bechi Village, in Kumbotso Local Government Area (LGA) of the state for allegedly poisoning her 33-year-old husband, Sale Abubakar.
According to a statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Abdullahi Haruna, the command received a report that the suspect gave her husband (Abubakar) food with rat poison today April 16th at about 2pm.
Haruna said the victim was rushed to the Murtala Muhammad Specialist Hospital Kano where he is receiving treatment. He added that once investigation into the matter has been concluded, the suspect would be charged to court.