- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
APC finally reacts to Omotola’s ‘hellish’ comments, thanks actress for advice as the party promises better Nigeria
The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, on Wednesday reacted to comment by Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, where she claimed that Nigeria has become ‘hellish’ under President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
Recall that Omotola made the remark on her Twitter page on Monday, while calling out Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo over the state of the nation.
Reacting, Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Ahmad Bashir had dismissed Omotola’s comment, saying those with legitimate means of livelihood were not complaining under the current administration.
However, APC stated that the concerns of the actress that both Buhari and Osinbajo should ensure that adequate money in circulation has been noted and being worked upon.
In a tweet on its official social media page, APC wrote: “Dear @Realomosexy, your advice to President @MBuhari and VP @ProfOsinbajo on ensuring ‘adequate money in circulation,’ amongst others, has been noted and being looked into. We thank you for your interest in seeing this admin succeeds.”