- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
APC finally reacts to Omotola’s ‘hellish’ comments, thanks actress for advice as the party promises better Nigeria
The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, on Wednesday reacted to comment by Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, where she claimed that Nigeria has become ‘hellish’ under President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
Recall that Omotola made the remark on her Twitter page on Monday, while calling out Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo over the state of the nation.
Reacting, Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Ahmad Bashir had dismissed Omotola’s comment, saying those with legitimate means of livelihood were not complaining under the current administration.
However, APC stated that the concerns of the actress that both Buhari and Osinbajo should ensure that adequate money in circulation has been noted and being worked upon.
In a tweet on its official social media page, APC wrote: “Dear @Realomosexy, your advice to President @MBuhari and VP @ProfOsinbajo on ensuring ‘adequate money in circulation,’ amongst others, has been noted and being looked into. We thank you for your interest in seeing this admin succeeds.”