- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Pastor Tony Rapu has shared the story of a young girl who is currently getting rehabilitated due to her addiction to hard drugs e.g cocaine.
Read his write-up and find a video showing the young girl taking drugs below.
“We picked up Lizzy over the weekend. Here, she tells a bit of her story while awaiting our arrival at the joint she frequented in Ikeja. Lizzy tells about her upbringing, her addiction to crack cocaine and the depraved night life she lived to make money to pay the drug dealers.
She is currently undergoing her first stage of detox and rehabilitation in the long journey out of addiction. We hope and pray she returns to a normal and productive life afterwards”, Tony Rapu wrote.
Pastor Tony Rapu has furthered to the rescue of Lizzy who uses commercial sex work to fuel her cocaine addiction. Watch her talk below;
According to the pastor, Lizzy was being used by pimps in Ikeja who give her drugs in exchange for commerical sex work.
We visited Ipodo this afternoon, a dilapidated and degraded community in the heart of Ikeja.
Our visit was to rescue 26 year old Lizzy from the clutches of her captors; the drug sellers and pimps who feed her drug habit from the proceeds of prostitution and other vices.
Tony Rapu also spoke on how his team rescued her and working towards her rehabilitation.
This is the story of Lizzy who has been begging on the streets of Lagos especially in the Ikeja area for seven years. Dressed in a way to attract sympathy, she begs for money in the busy traffic during the day. At night she resorts to commercial sex work, all in a bid to fund her drug addiction. We took Lizzy off the streets last week to begin her long journey of rehabilitation and hopefully, successful integration back to a normal and productive life.