- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Lola OJ shares beautiful pictures of her daughter and reveals her name
Nigerian and British-born beautypreneur, Lola OJ, has just uploaded a beautiful photo of her daughter and revealing her name. The beauty business lady welcomed the beautiful girl 3 months ago.
She has now shared a photo of herself carrying the beautiful baby, She further told her fans the name of the child and what motherhood now means to her.
“Almost 3 months ago my life changed for the better. I birthed LIFE, I became a MOTHER, I birthed LOVE.
Life will take you in directions you NEVER saw yourself going in but it will turn out to be the best road ever taken. Hear me! It hasn’t been the easiest road but by far the most rewarding. Her smile… I can’t begin to put to words the anxiety I felt, my Career, my Business, my Life, but God will never give you too much to carry. And if He does, trust He’ll provide the capacity for you to carry it all. Now I’m motivated more than ever to work, to build, to be the best me…because of her.
Encouraging all the new mothers out there, don’t lose yourself. A happy mummy is a happy child.
ASIYA IREDE you are my world. #MummyAsiya”