- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Beyoncé exposed for stealing ideas for her spirit video from South African musician, Petite Noir (video)
Popular American singer, Beyoncé dropped the video for her single “Spirit” from her latest album “Lion King”.
While the video has been garnering enough positive feedback, there seem to be some of the fans who alleged Beyoncé might have stolen some concepts of the video.
In an allegation that seems true, there are similarities between Beyoncé’s video and that of South African singer, Petite Noir.
There are also notable similarities in the costumes of the video and fantasy horror movie “Suspiria”.
This has caused a lot of controversies online as “Diet Prada”, a fashion watchdog account shared the similarities between the video and the Suspiria movie.
Similarly, so many other social media accounts joined Diet Prada to compare and contrast the videos of Beyoncé and Petit Noir which have made many people believed Beyoncé’ video was indeed a copied project.
Watch the video comparing them below:
Beyoncé exposed for stealing ideas for her spirit video from South African musician, Petite Noir. pic.twitter.com/eBMlEVCaLG
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) July 22, 2019