- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
Beyoncé exposed for stealing ideas for her spirit video from South African musician, Petite Noir (video)
Popular American singer, Beyoncé dropped the video for her single “Spirit” from her latest album “Lion King”.
While the video has been garnering enough positive feedback, there seem to be some of the fans who alleged Beyoncé might have stolen some concepts of the video.
In an allegation that seems true, there are similarities between Beyoncé’s video and that of South African singer, Petite Noir.
There are also notable similarities in the costumes of the video and fantasy horror movie “Suspiria”.
This has caused a lot of controversies online as “Diet Prada”, a fashion watchdog account shared the similarities between the video and the Suspiria movie.
Similarly, so many other social media accounts joined Diet Prada to compare and contrast the videos of Beyoncé and Petit Noir which have made many people believed Beyoncé’ video was indeed a copied project.
Watch the video comparing them below:
Beyoncé exposed for stealing ideas for her spirit video from South African musician, Petite Noir. pic.twitter.com/eBMlEVCaLG
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) July 22, 2019