- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Kiddominant is on Beyonce’s next album – Davido reveals
Davido has taken to Instagram to reveal that ace music producer Kiddominant is on Beyonce’s next album.
There have been unconfirmed hints that Beyonce will be dropping a new album very soon. According to the lyrics website, Genius, the album is possibly going to be titled ‘B7’ and its expected release date is April 18, 2019.
The news of Beyonce’s next album has been on for a while now, and seems to become more anticipated in this part of the world, after the big news that Kiddominant is part of the new project.
This information was revealed by Davido via his Instagram page on Wednesday, April 17, 2019. An obviously thrilled Davido couldn’t hide his joy as he shared a screenshot of the track where the music producer helped created.
“Omg @kiddominant !! Made it on Beyoncé Album! Jesus!!” he wrote.
The song in which Kiddominant worked on is a song Beyonce featured Rihanna.
In April 2018, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter stood in her full goddess glory and drawled “Coachella, you ready?” The music festival wasn’t ready, nor was the world, for what the pop star turned out: two nights of performances that were as much about history as they were history in the making.
The last time Beyonce released a solo album ‘Lemonade’ was in 2016. However, in 2018, together with her husband Jay Z, they released a joint album in 2018 titled ‘Everything Is Love.’