- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Kiddominant is on Beyonce’s next album – Davido reveals
Davido has taken to Instagram to reveal that ace music producer Kiddominant is on Beyonce’s next album.
There have been unconfirmed hints that Beyonce will be dropping a new album very soon. According to the lyrics website, Genius, the album is possibly going to be titled ‘B7’ and its expected release date is April 18, 2019.
The news of Beyonce’s next album has been on for a while now, and seems to become more anticipated in this part of the world, after the big news that Kiddominant is part of the new project.
This information was revealed by Davido via his Instagram page on Wednesday, April 17, 2019. An obviously thrilled Davido couldn’t hide his joy as he shared a screenshot of the track where the music producer helped created.
“Omg @kiddominant !! Made it on Beyoncé Album! Jesus!!” he wrote.
The song in which Kiddominant worked on is a song Beyonce featured Rihanna.
In April 2018, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter stood in her full goddess glory and drawled “Coachella, you ready?” The music festival wasn’t ready, nor was the world, for what the pop star turned out: two nights of performances that were as much about history as they were history in the making.
The last time Beyonce released a solo album ‘Lemonade’ was in 2016. However, in 2018, together with her husband Jay Z, they released a joint album in 2018 titled ‘Everything Is Love.’