- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Drama As Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court (Video)
There was a mild drama on Wednesday, April 17th, in front of the Magistrate Court House in Igbosere, Lagos, when a man refused to be arrested by men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).
The trending video published below shows the moment the man resisted arrest by the security agents as he screamed that he should be left alone because he did nothing wrong.
After much struggle, three SARS operatives who surrounded the man, forcefully handcuffed him and dragged him away as passersby who witnessed the incident were left confused over what the man did for him to be arrested in such manner.
This is coming after Nigeria Senate on Tuesday said, Police reform bill would be amended due to the incessant killing and harassment of citizens by the men of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).
Watch the video below.