- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Kiki Osinbajo, the daughter of Vice President Yemi Osinabajo, has taken to social media to gush about how she celebrated her last birthday. The lady clocked 26, on Monday, March 18, 2019.
Kiki Osinbajo had a surprise birthday party that was organised by her close friends.The young lady had turned 26, and she described the birthday celebration as the best she ever had
We had reported that she celebrated the special day with beautiful photos of herself. She had shared some of those photos on her Instagram page.
But, what many did not know, was the fact that her close friends planned a surprise birthday party for her.
The 26-year-old recently shared a video from the party that took place some weeks back on her Instagram page.
On her post, she said that the surprise party marked the best birthday party she has ever had. She thanked her friends for planning the fun event, and for getting everything to the last detail like she would have done.
“My birthday was the best I’ve ever had I cannot believe I could ever be surprised!!!!! But @highnesshafeez proved me wrong! You’re The best❤️! Thanks to everyone who came through and showed me soooo much love!!!!!! all the details I wanted in a birthday including a crown ( I’m extra like that) March 18th 1993 a queen was born ❤️.”