- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
Happy Gorillas Pose For Selfies With Anti-Poaching Rangers
These funny photos were taken at the Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo, and shared on the Facebook page for The Elite AntiPoaching Units And Combat Trackers.
The park is protected by a team of over 600 rangers; some of who seem to have formed a tight bond with the park’s gorillas.
See below ;
According to their website, Virunga is Africa’s oldest national park. It is an UNESCO World Heritage site, home to exceptional wildlife, including the last of the world’s critically endangered mountain gorillas.