- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Happy Gorillas Pose For Selfies With Anti-Poaching Rangers
These funny photos were taken at the Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo, and shared on the Facebook page for The Elite AntiPoaching Units And Combat Trackers.
The park is protected by a team of over 600 rangers; some of who seem to have formed a tight bond with the park’s gorillas.
See below ;
According to their website, Virunga is Africa’s oldest national park. It is an UNESCO World Heritage site, home to exceptional wildlife, including the last of the world’s critically endangered mountain gorillas.