- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
The car transporting the corpse of a yet-to-be identified Navy officer has reportedly gutted fire on its way to Delta for funeral ceremony.
WITHIN NIGERIA gathered that the ugly incident happened along Amukpe-Eku Abraka road in Sapele, Delta community.
In a viral video that captured the ugly incident, a yet-to-be identified man can be seen explaining the situation at the background.
He blamed the sorry state of roads for the incident.
The car developed fault and gutted fire and burnt down with the corpse inside the car, he lamented.
While reacting to the incident, the driver of the car said that he was coming from Ogun state before the car gutted fire and a 16-year-old young guy is also a victim of the fire incident.
WATCH THE VIDEO: