- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
How Zlatan’s confraternity dress code caused trouble for him at Gateway Poly in Ogun State
Popular Nigerian Singer, Zlatan Ibile was reportedly beaten by alleged eiye cultists at Gateway Polytechnic, Saapade, Ogun State.
Zlatan Ibile who was slated to perform at the the higher Institution met the unexpected moments after mounting the stage to start entertaining his audience.
Reports also have it that the singer had kept the students waiting for a very long time. But trouble eventually started when he mounted the stage and was rocking a beret of the Aiye cult group.
Angered by his effrontery, one Eiye cultist identified as Ronaldo, approached Zlatan and removed the beret before attacking him.
To prevent further anarchy, soldiers immediately moved in to whisk the singer away.