- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
‘Life Was Hell’ Harrysong throws back as the singer visits house he lived before fame, helps occupants financially
Harrysong shares photo from his visit to the house he lived in 11-years ago in Port-Harcourt
Harrysong who recently dashed Olajumoke N400,000 just for dancing to his song has also remembered his ‘longtime’ ghetto neighbors.
The singer visited the house he lived in when he was younger and shared a photo with his neighbours.
According to Harrysong, he lived at the compound about 11-years ago.
Referring to the picture above, the singer wrote;
The lady by my left is POLINA ,the one by my right is mama Aboy || 11 years ago I lived in this compound, number 16 Awkwuzu street diobu mile 1. With my father and step mum ,life was hell my people, through the tough and rough times,Harrykoko became your Harrysong today,POLINA will always stand for me,and support me no matter what she’ll always tap my back and shout Harrykoko Harrykoko the world star’.
He added that, ‘I decided to visit them today wen I heard about the hard times and how they ve been struggling with a lot ..did the little I could. it’s amazing how we can now laugh about everything today. As a kingmaker,am just the chief servant. Stay true to your self my people. I stay grateful. I support people, not parties’.