- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
‘Life Was Hell’ Harrysong throws back as the singer visits house he lived before fame, helps occupants financially
Harrysong shares photo from his visit to the house he lived in 11-years ago in Port-Harcourt
Harrysong who recently dashed Olajumoke N400,000 just for dancing to his song has also remembered his ‘longtime’ ghetto neighbors.
The singer visited the house he lived in when he was younger and shared a photo with his neighbours.
According to Harrysong, he lived at the compound about 11-years ago.
Referring to the picture above, the singer wrote;
The lady by my left is POLINA ,the one by my right is mama Aboy || 11 years ago I lived in this compound, number 16 Awkwuzu street diobu mile 1. With my father and step mum ,life was hell my people, through the tough and rough times,Harrykoko became your Harrysong today,POLINA will always stand for me,and support me no matter what she’ll always tap my back and shout Harrykoko Harrykoko the world star’.
He added that, ‘I decided to visit them today wen I heard about the hard times and how they ve been struggling with a lot ..did the little I could. it’s amazing how we can now laugh about everything today. As a kingmaker,am just the chief servant. Stay true to your self my people. I stay grateful. I support people, not parties’.