- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Harrysong gifts Olajumoke N400,000 for dancing to Chacha
Singer Harrysong has reportedly gifted Olajumoke N400,000 for dancing to his latest song, Chacha
The model made this revelation via her Instagram page, where she posted the video of herself dancing to the song and even stated that she will be dancing to Chacha for the rest of the year.
Olajumoke’s fame has plunged in recent times with her husband struggling financially.
Olajumoke took to her IG to share a video where she rocked to Chacha song and wrote ;
“Easter weekend at home feeling this #chacha song by my bro @iamharrysong I’ve moved on to positive vibes only #chacha #blessings #newbegining #happyeaster
So I woke up today & decided to be happy and look what God did?
Bros @iamharrysong just sent me N400000 for play when I dey play.
Plsss help me thank him oh, you don’t know what this means to me right now
I will dance Chacha everyday for the rest of this year #positivevibes forever #chacha”