- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
It was a thing of joy as a Reverend sister who was involved in a motor accident in Ikere area, Ekiti state – survived the crash and came out unhurt.
The accident happened along Ado-Ikere road this afternoon when a reverend sister who drove a Toyota Camry from Ado, had a burst tyre and lost control of her car before colliding with a parked truck carrying beer.
However, the Reverend Sister stepped out of the car unscratched.
Sympathizers who trooped to the scene of the accident attributed the safety of the reverend sister to the great work of the Almighty God.