- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
Nigerian Player Sets All-Time Goals Record at Russian Club
Sylvester Igboun has written his name in the history of Russian Premier League side Ufa after he became the club’s all-time leading scorer with 24 goals in official games.
The former FC Midtjylland hitman attained this following his brace on Saturday in their 4-1 win over Ural in a league game. Igboun told SCORENIGERIA that he is delighted to set the record and hopes for more goals to power his team to safety in the remaining games.
“I feel so good about this achievement. It is not easy,” he said.
“My target as always been to score as many goals as I can, and do better than past seasons.
“I am delighted I have been able to achieve that and setting a record as Ufa’s all-time top goals scorer.”