- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
The Kano Government has sacked all Permanent Secretaries in the state, in line with the present government’s reformation resolve.
This is according to a statement from the Head of Civil Service on Thursday. According to the statement, the decision is in line with the Kano Government’s decision to “Vigorously pursue/implement the reform initiative embarked upon since its inception”.
See a copy of the press release below…