- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
Comedians Etinosa and Wale Gates have slammed actor, Charles Awurum, who attacked Nollywood producers for featuring popular cross dresser, Bobrisky, in their movies.
In a video he posted online, Awurum accused Bobrisky of sponsoring a colony of young boys to become gays and behave like women. He said the punishment God has for Bobrisky also awaits the movie producers encouraging him.
Reacting to his outburst, Etinosa asked Awurum to shut up if he doesn’t have evidence to his claims that Bobrisky sleeps with men. In the same vein, Wale Gates, condemned the actor.
See Etinosa’s reactions below;
Wale Gate’s reaction below